Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Great Things About Today

I decided that my blog needed some balance today. After feeling like crap all day, I thought I'd better drag myself out of this funk and tell my loyal followers (there are some, right?) 5 great things that I've experienced today! (Notice a trend? I love lists! And exclamation marks!)

1. Trident Pina Colada (sugarfree) gum! This stuff is fantastic, and totally satisfies the sugar craving. I do however worry that when I breathe on people, they'll think I've been drinking.

2. 3 Musketeers mint chocolate bar! Only 3 points! And conveniently, the package comes with 2 sticks - one for now and one for later! Deeeelish.

3. Pre-made meals! I made a huge pot of chili yesterday morning for us to eat for dinner tonight and tomorrow night. My class ends at 9pm tonight, so it's going to be super fantastic to go home to a hearty healthy meal.

4. Having extra energy! I now love walking. I walk everywhere. I even got off the bus early today!

5. My fiance Tyler! He is ever-supportive, and gorgeous! Thank you!

So there you have it. 5 positives! Maybe my day will turn around now?

1 comment:

  1. Must try the 3 Musketeers bar. Love your blog, you have a great sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete